1. Planning of ecotoxicology studies according to OECD/EEC/EPA/OPPTS- & Japanese-Guidelines >> More Info
2. Direction of studies, contracting and monitoring >> More Info
3. Evaluation and interpretation of complex data>> More Info
4. Reporting and editorial work >> More Info
5. Evaluation of the exposure and effects of substances on organisms & environmental risk assessment >> More Info
6. Registration and re-registration of products, for example with the REACH programme
7. Logistical support, for example to perform parallel studies in laboratories in different countries
Assessing the effects on earthworms, Eisenia fetida.
|Home | About
Us | Consulting | Training
Courses | Contact
© Copyright by ecotoxsolutions, 2004 - All rights reserved.